Sunday, June 13, 2010

Nicky and Joey, The Seville, Streamwood, IL.

I had the great pleasure of photographying the wedding of Nicole and Joseph on June 12th. The day started pouring but that didn't discourage anybody to get into the wedding mood. I had to get creative to work around the fact that we couldn't go outside for the groomsmen photos so I piled them up on the cauch at the hotel suite with a great result of images. At Nicole's in-laws' home, I use the beautiful light coming through the livingroom's window and Cindy and Bob did not hesitate a moment to let me move furniture to achieve the amazing images I created of Nicole and later on of Nicole and Joseph after the church (it started raining again so we couldn't go on location). The Seville was packed that night with 2 more weddings but it's amazing how well organize they are in taking care of everybody. At the Seville I coudn't resist using their amazing stairway to create some artistic images of Nicole before the party got started, they truly brought the house down! We will be doing an outdoor session in few days before they go on their
honeymoon. Can't wait!