Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rosio and Juan, Ashland Florists and Highland Park Community House

On a beautiful Summer day, Rosio and Juan exchanged vows and shared of their joy with all their friends and family with an amazing wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better cuple, they are so kind and in tune with each other, I enjoyed every moment I worked with them. The flowers provided by Ashland florists are some of the best flowers I have ever seen and looked fresh throughout the heat of the day. I had to become a Jack of all trades with these guys, dressing the groom, buttoning the bride's dress, pining all the butoniers, cleaning spots from the groom's suit, I felt so indispensable and happy to go the extra mile to make their wedding perfect. Thank you Rosio and Juan for making me part of your day, I know how important is your photography and how hard you worked to put this wedding together, I hope this is the start of a life long relationship, God bless.

Argentina
www.argentinaleyva.com