Thursday, June 10, 2010

Laura and Frank's Engagement Session. The Baker Hotel

The Hotel Baker in St. Charles is one of my new favorite places to photograph couples, and I couldn't resit going back with Laura and Frank. A beautiful sunny Tuesday, we couldn't have asked for more, the weather was perfect and with no events going on at the hotel, we had the place for ourselves. Thank you so much for the Hotel's management for letting me use again their facilities, I hope to spend a weekend there some day, it's truly amazing place and St. Charles is as charming as it comes. Laura and Frank will be getting married in July and let's hope we have as beautiful day as their engagement. I had a blast, I could've shot there all day really! thank you Laura and Frank, you guys are super, I can't wait for your wedding!
www.argentinaleyva.com