Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Nicole and James, Water Tower at Michigan Ave.

Nicole and James' wedding was so intimate and beautiful. Only their siblings attended their ceremony in front of the Water Tower on a gorgeous Chicago Fall day. I felt like a kid in a candy store with them, such a gorgeous couple and so willing to do whatever I wanted. I couldn't resist taking them to the Presbiterian Church on Michigan and Delaware. This is one of my favorite places in Chicago to photograph couples followed by all the fabulous designer stores along the magnificent mile. It was Giorgio's turn to be the stage for the fantastic images we created together. Thank you Nicole and James for letting me create your memories, I knew from the first moment I talked to you that I had to do this wedding. I can't wait to show you the rest!