Sunday, May 16, 2010

Nicloe and Joseph at Downers Grove Train Station

I recently did the engagement session of Nicole and Joseph. They will be getting married in June and I can't wait for their wedding. Nicole came to the session with the dress she wore at her bridal shower and I couldn't resist having her white dress against the white floor of the fountain at the train station in Downers Grove that had just been painted. Both were so willing and excited to do anything I suggested and it is reflected in their images. It was rush hour at the train station and photos are fantastic with the trains in the background, although I used more hand signals than anything due to the intense noise! Nicole and Joseph, you were great and I had so much fun, I can't wait for your wedding!
www.argentinaleyva@yahoo.com