Sunday, August 30, 2009

CanCun 2009

I recently spent a week in Cancun, Mexico with my brother's family. I refuse to be a photographer that photographs everybody's families except hers so, I dragged all my equipment to Cancun and on a beautiful day at sunset, we went to the beach and did a photo session. My brother returned the favor and photographed me and my better half the next morning under blasting sun, but you can't tell by the photos! Anyway, I will be going to Mexican beaches to do seminars and destination weddings and I will be offering photo sessions for whoever wants to have a beautiful portrait at the beach. I call them "OCEAN PORTRAITS". The following dates are confirmed for Ocean Portraits: October 10-12 in Mazatlan, Mexico and December 27-30 also in Mazatlan, Mexico. I will be in Cancun in January 2010 but dates are still to be confirmed. To inquire about OCEAN PORTRAITS and to make reservations, contact me via email or phone at photographer@argentinaleyva.com, 630-667-4633