Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kristi and Jeremy

When I arrived to Kristi's house I was so in love with her bedroom, I wanted to keep shooting all day there! Kristi and her brides' maids where so happy to do something fun instead of a formal bridal party photo, it's a delight to work with such fun group of girls! I loved how expressive Kristi's Dad was, it brought tears to my eyes... seriously. Jeremy is one of those grooms that let the bride choose the photographer, so we met at the church for the first time. It was obvious from the begining that Jeremy trusted his future wife's common sense, he just surrendered to all my directions, I absolutely loved all his photos. At the reception site the parking lot was packed so I had to park at the very back, and thanks to that, I found this great locations that shelterd us from the blasting sun, don't you just love these images?