Monday, August 4, 2008

Hello everyone, after a lot of procrastination I finally had my friend Brissa from BreezeArt to help me set up a blog. I hope you all enjoy it and forward it to all your friends. I will be posting images from my weddings and other photo sessions as well as keeping you informed of my whereabouts. I recentrly came back from a week long photography workshop with one of the best photographers in the world, Jerry Ghionis from Australia. I have been using some of the techniques that I learned in this intensive seminar with a lot of satisfaction. I'm planning in submitting prints and albums for competition next year, let's see if I can beat my teacher!
If you want to send me a testimonial or a comment, please send me an email at photographer@argentinaleyva.com. I'm trying to keep this blog clean and update it monthly, let's see how diligent I am! In other news, I want to introduce my new assistant Julie, she's a new college graduate and I'm training her on photoshop and she will be assisting me in my weddings and other assignments. I have been blessed with a growing business thanks to many of you and it finally came to the point to get help. Well, I want to keep it short and to the point, thank you for visiting and stay tunned!